Coaching doulas and leading them to establish their practice, improve their services, and grow as birth workers and women, is one of my passions. This one hour coaching and mentoring session is designed to help the new doula grow and become successful!
The coaching tools and strategies that I use can lead you to better understand your role, as well as to resolve areas of challenge in your practice.
Here are some of the topics doulas bring to these coaching conversations:
- Set up your goals and actions towards establishing your doula practice.
- Resolve tension in your relationship with your clients or with the medical staff.
- Get e deeper understanding of what went wrong in a birth that left you burned out, and get tools to make it better next time.
- Resolve issues around the advocacy dilemma that doulas encounter so often.
- Improve your verbal tools and strategies and learn to facilitate beneficial prenatal meetings.
- Be coached around personal challenges that keep showing up to you in your work, and resolve them once and for all!
How does it work?
- You share your goal prior to the session via email – what would you like to be coach about?
- You share your thinking process around the topic- where are you at and what is the nature of the challenge?
- If there is a birth scenario involved – you briefly describe it.
- We have the coaching session via Skype or phone and we design a working plan for you to practice new ways of doing or being with the matter.
How much does it cost?
One session – $110
Two session – $190
A package of 5 sessions – $420
Call me for 15 minutes free consultation, and to decide what is the right path for you!